Monday, October 19

Where the Wild Things Are.

Friday night I finally got to see the much anticipated Where the Wild Things Are movie. It was near midnight and I just got done from work and babysitting the whole day, in short, I was exhausted but I didn't want to wait any longer to see this movie. Plus I was able to witness it in IMAX (que in the "oos and ahhs").


The exhaustion and anticipation was well worth it.

It was visually stunning, emotionally capturing and the soundtrack was perfection. I. loved. it. I was able to leave the theatre with my guy's hand in mine and a smile on my face.

If you haven't seen it yet, go! If you have, weren't those warm fuzzy childlike feelings you felt while watching grand? I thought mine were gone forever.

I've been seeing fashion lines everywhere in relation to the movie. Check out all the cool Where the Wild Things Are items from Urban.

No comments:

Post a Comment