Wednesday, October 21

Halloweeeen!

So this is actually the first year that I'm truly and utterly excited for Halloween. This is because I actually picked out my own costume that I'm in love with and would wear everyday if I could. Ok perhaps not everyday but many days.

Growing up, we never celebrated Halloween. My parents were into that whole "It's the devil's holiday" thing and so the most we would do was go to church functions where I would still gorge myself on candy and feel the consequences later. I've never actually been "Trick or Treating" which people tend to gasp at but I'm ok with. I'm far too paranoid of a person to go knocking on strangers doors and there's always the possibility of poisoned candy or hidden razors in apples. Hey, it happens!

But this Halloween is different! I have my very own costume and I'm going to hang out with friends while walking around balking at the variety of slutastic costumes. Sooo freaking exciting!

So now that I got you all hyped up, bursting at the seams for a peek at my costume; check it.





3D glasses. Genius! I got this from Etsy seller Nicole Lindner. This girl has got skills I tell you, she did a great job on this dress and I couldn't be more thrilled with it. I plan on either pairing it with my black Seychelles boots or these fabulous bright red mary jane wedges I thrifted for 6 bucks. Stay tuned for the excited decision and post Halloween pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment