Thursday, October 15

va voom.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw these...

Oh the tiny studs..

The suede gray..

The sky-high heels!

but then dropped when I saw the price tag.

Ever see something and immediately feel like you must have them to truly feel complete? These feelings are so unhealthy when you're a full-time student and part-time minimum wage employe living with your brother. Sigh. There's always Christmas and saving my pennies slowly but surely.

These have the potential to make my legs look amazing people! Just look at the model! I bet she's stoked to be wearing such texture rich beauties on her tootsies. Mind you that leather corset skirt can't be comfortable to walk around in and is pushing the sexiness in my book but hey! I'll bet she's still pretty darn happy.

Thanks to Peonies, I'm a big admirer of Bona Drag.

These (much more affordable) studded ballet slippers are also on my lust list. They have the potential to bring out my inner ballerina rock star.

No comments:

Post a Comment