Monday, October 26

Look Book: The Spirit of Halloween.

Dress: Anthropologie, Shoes: Seychelles

Normally I shy away from bright colors such as this orange, in fact when I first saw it my automatic thought was "there's no way." but I've been trying to make more of an effort to add color besides blue, black, white and gray in my wardrobe so I went ahead and tried it on. Once it was on I started to appreciate the bright pop of color in the skirt and how it contrasted with the gray. I love Anthropologie but I don't love their prices so when I saw this dress on sale, I had to snatch it up and I'm glad I did.

And the shoes! Oh how I love these shoes. I've been looking for a pair of boots like these that can go with not just jeans but dresses and skirts too. These are perfect. They do start hurting after about an hour but it's worth it. (thanks mom!)

Oh and the picture quality is not the greatest on this one because it was taken with my cell phone. Poor college student obsessed with clothes = no camera. From now on I'll be assigning the task to Los since he happens to own a camera. He's amazing like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment