Wednesday, October 14

Sooomething gooood...

What is the purpose of this blog? What's with the lame name? And don't you have better things to do?

To share my love of fashion, Etsy finds and basically vent/babble my thoughts. Whether someone cares to read it or not, it's more for my pure enjoyment. And maybe to keep my boyfriend from going insane because lets face it, a guy can only be so wonderful before he bursts that he doesn't give a damn about 4 inch heels or that Etsy vintage skirt and leaves in a huff. He would never do that but nonetheless, I don't want to push it.

The lame name.. no excuses really. So many of my cool kid name ideas were already taken and I had an Ingrid Michaelson song in my head (Oh What a Day) so there you have it.

And no, no I do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment