Friday, February 12

i lied

I'm super excited for Valentines now that I know I get to spend it with the love of my life (other than Izzy of course). He's got something planned and while I'm excited to see what it is, I'm horrible with surprises. I was the child that would sneak into the closet and carefully unwrap my presents to see what they were before wrapping them back as close to the way I found them as possible before Christmas came. I guess you could say I have impatient tendencies. At least I only have to wait one more day! I just wish my heart tights from tabio came in time. I know how girly can I get but come on, heart tights on Valentines? That would have been too good to pass up. I also got the dot ones that I've been wanting for months so I'm looking forward to warmer weather so I can break out the skirts and dresses already!

No comments:

Post a Comment