Monday, November 2

Vibrant legs.

Colored tights are one of those style trends that I adore on others but am unsure of for myself. I have my sturdy German legs first off which means my calfs are bigger than your average gal and I tend to shy away from bright colors anyways. Still I especially love the look of pairing a plain dark dress with bright tights. An otherwise simple outfit becomes something more bold and unique.




These may not be the simplest outfits but I adore them all the same.





Hmm.. I'm thinking I should just go ahead and try this fun trend out. I've always stuck to black but I think I'll graduate to gray, navy and maroon, then on to the brighter colors. I'm all about the baby steps.

Photos from abbeykarson, whatiwore, theclotheshorse, and keikolynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment