Monday, November 9

10 random things.

I need to find a pair of sunglasses like these! I would rock em once more.


This is basically a copout for having nothing to write about so here you have it... 10 random things:

1. I did dance (ballet/pointe, tap, jazz, and lyrical) for years and quit when I was 15. I regret it to this day but I still dance alone and barefoot in my room so it never really left me.

2. "Don't Stop Believin" gives me goosebumps every time.

3. I have a serious fear of being kidnapped or raped. I can be a little bit paranoid...

4. I prefer to drive barefoot.

5. I'm a sucker for guys with sleeves and pretty eyes.



6. I always wanted to do like Enid from Ghost World and just disappear so I pretty much did that when I turned 18. (Now I'm back).

7. My three favorite looks are organic, mod and whimsical.

8. I've been a vegetarian since I was 17 or so. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

9. I own a pug (Izzy) for 5 years now and she always makes me smile when I'm having a bad day.

10. My dream job would be a fashion photographer or a fashion buyer but I'm a realist and am fine with the field of pediatrics. I have a knack for dealing with children and animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment