Friday, April 23

Coming home from vacation to a sick pug

My little one had an accident the day we got back from Colombia. We were very excited to see her but instead were left shocked and horrified to see her sitting calmly with her left eyeball red and bulging out of the socket looking straight from a horror movie. We immediately took her to the ER, me sobbing and singing to her the whole way..behind a car going 15 miles BELOW the speed limit (what the f dude?!). She is recovering now and just four days later is back to her firecracker self (she tries picking fights with pitbulls). What a trooper.



Next week we have an appointment to remove the stitches and hopefully take off that dreadful cone around her head. She absolutely hates it and so do we. She constantly scrapes it against my leg to get as close to me as possible. My furbaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment